Monday, January 11, 2016

Valentine Bottle Bag

Good Morning,

I'm here today with my bottle bag, ssssh it was supposed to be last week but don't tell the boss, lol.

This was really hard to photograph as it ended up taller than my photo tent.  There is a bottle of wine inside but the bag itself is large enough for a present so doesn't have to used just for bottle gifts.

I have used papers from Pion Design's "To My Valentine" collection, all links at the bottom.

Starting at the bottom I used a mix of 12x12 papers and used the Borders sheet to add a little border and also to cut out the text.  Along the bottom right and also at the top right I have added a heart border in black.  
The gorgeous lace is called Princess Grace, one of my favourites.

I added a seam binding bow and finished with a heart.




The image is from Pion Design's Grandma's Attic Springtime sheet, mounted onto an oval swirl frame.


The gorgeous paper showing through here at the top and I added the 14 using the new Dutch Doobadoo Numbers 2 stencil.


I added a chalk black envelope and added the tag, a little floral display and seam binding.



Hugs Tracy x



1 comment:

  1. Wow I'd be happy with the bag its self simply stunning and so much detail with all the yummy embellies every time I look something new pops out at me. Loving it Chanelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete