Sunday, December 13, 2015

♥ Compliments of the Season ♥

Good evening everyone!
Diana is here. Today I'm a bit late with my card for today, but now here it is. It's made with Pion Design Papiers from the Glistening Season Collection and a stamp from Magnolia. The image I stamped with Versa Mark and then embossed with white embossing powder and colored with Distress Reinker. And all over the card I sprikle a little bit of Frantáge Shabby White. On the smowflakes in the image I add some Liquid Applique-White. And in the background layer a add the new Corrugated 12-inch Paper also in white.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Hope you like it and I wish you a Happy 3. Advent! ♥



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card in beautiful winter colours. I like all the lovely details.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete