Sunday, July 12, 2015

Helloooooo Again ♥

Good Morning Crafters!
Sandy here with an announcement. 
A few days ago, I was informed by Vicky,  that after some thinking she has decided to step down from the team as she wants to devote more time to her family.
Vicky has been on the LLC DT Team for over a year; not only is she a very talented crafter, but also a very sweet person, so she'll be greatly missed by everyone on the LLC DT, and I'm sure also by you, our blog readers.
 
 As sad as I am that Vicky is leaving, I'm happy to be able to welcome another Team Member onboard.  She's been guest designing for LLC on several occasions; earlier this year she helped out for 6 weeks when Diana was on a break...
You might already know who she is...
....if not here are some further clues;
She's from the UK, and extremely well known for her Magnolia cards...

Yes I'm of course referring to the one and only Debbie Dolphin!!! :-)
Welcome to the LLC DT once again, Debbie, and thanks for accepting my invitation as such short notice.

Please scroll down to read Debbie's 1st post as a permanent Member of the LLC DT. If you'd like to check out what she's created during her time as a Guest Designer, please click HERE

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey There 
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.
EEEEeek!!!!! Im pinching myself right now.
 I received a message from the lovely Sandy this week asking me to join LLC DT and this time not as a guest!!! Whooo Hooooo

Its so lovely to be back again with you all.
I hope I will bring you a little inspiration. I promise I will do my best as I tend to work from the heart:D
Today to share is a card using Sakura Tilda painted with Distress Reinkers and Pens. Also I used Magnolia's new shadow stamps.
The Tassles and Flowers are all made using DooHickey Dies.
Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of LLC readers. Please stop by my blog and say Hi  

Love and Big Hugs





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie.
    Another super talented LLC design team member. So looking forward to seeing your stunning and inspirational creations.
    Sorry to see Vicky go!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is stunnig <3 such a soft lovely colours and yet so much depth ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is gorgeous! Congratulations Debbie, look forward to more of your gorgeous makes for LLC. Hugs to sweet Vicky. I'll miss her gorgeous LLC makes, but I'm sure she'll still be around in blogland. Wends x

    ReplyDelete