Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sweet Blossom

Hello everyone, Vicky here with some Saturday inspiration.
As you know Sandy gave us a gorgeous theme this week & it was the beautiful picture of Cherry blossom...........my absolute favourite tree, I even have one in my garden, not fully grown yet though.

Ok so initially beginning of the week I coloured my image up, then our lovely Becky used the same image..........great minds think alike that's what I say lol. 
So instead here is my substitute image........
I've used the gorgeous new 'Vintage Baby' papers by Maja Design...........not just for babies though ;-)
I wanted to keep it all soft & delicate so these papers were the perfect choice. All papers were stitched as always.

Added gorgeous Shabby Pearl Rose Organza trim.

I love these shabby bark hearts, they are one of my favourite embellishments. I added shabby seam binding behind it & the butterflies were cut from a Pion sheet & covered with Crackle Accents. You can also see the Cheese Cloth peeking out.

I lurve Sylvia Zet images, this one is called 'Sweet Blossom' & was coloured with distress re-fills & markers. I also added frantage around the image. The butterflies & flowers I covered with 'Rock Candy' stickles then sprinkled Glamour Dust over the top.

I've added quite a few flowers with a wooden heart button.
 There is a doily is in there as well somewhere lol. The lace going up the side I sooooooooo love this stuff, one of my many faves lol, this was sewn onto the paper. I also added a metal corner & not much escaped the Gesso lol.

Well that's it from me, hope you all have a lovely weekend & hope the weather is beautiful for you.
If you want to go on a shopping spree then Sandy has had gorgeous new flowers in her store, go on spoil yourself ;-)

Take care, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

Sorry this went on a bit late, the builders killed the electric for a bit which obviously turned off the router.



1 comment:

  1. Stunning its all just fab and i love these papers love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete