Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Through The Trees

Hi everyone, Becky here eventually, that nasty 4 letter work has interfered with my crafty time lately, lol. Sandy set us the theme of Scandinavian Christmas for this week, after a bit of thinking I came up with this idea, it's not quite how I imagined it turning out......


Yes, the idea of no image scared me a bit too, and I am way out of my comfort zone, but sometimes it's good to do something different. The papers are from Maja Designs A Gift For You 6x6 paper pad, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and also Walnut Stain ink.


The trees are Magnolia dies, and have been cut out from Kraft Coredination card and gently distressed, then to make it more Christmassy there's Snow Tex and Picket Fence crackle paint.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. I think you have done a fabulous job here Becky!!... your card looks like a gorgeous part of a snowy forest!! I can feel the frost from here lol!!.. lovely card hun!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about this! Such a stunning design with those beautiful trees.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete