Friday, November 21, 2014

Little Angel

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my take on the favourite Christmas symbol, and I have a few on here.


The image is Little Angel from Saturated Canary, and not only is she an Angel, but she also reminds me of a little girl dressed up in a nativity play, and as I have two little kids I get to watch the plays and always end up with a lump in my throat. A few years ago Grace was Mary, I was so proud of her, she was only 4.


Also, not so much Christmas, but I do like watching snow falling and going out when it is nice and fresh, as I live practically in the middle of the sea we don't always get a lot of snow. After the freshness of it I would be happy if all of the slushy stuff didn't happen, but I do like watching it fall. Not so much a symbol, but the cinnamon stick smells gorgeous too.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


1 comment:

  1. so pretty, love this one, all fits so well together, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete