Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Good Morning everyone,

Another weekend gone, there certainly isn't enough hours in the day at the moment and I have a feeling that Christmas will sneak up really quickly.

Sandy has given us the theme of "a Christmas Song". The first song that always pops into my head is "I'm dreaming of a white christmas".  My Dad was a Bing Crosby fan and he played this record so much that's its programmed in my head, lol.

Anyway, lots of snow and you know what that means for me...... lots and lots of snow tex, yayyyy. Although you all know I don't have to wait until Christmas to use it right?



The image is cut from the Pion Design Days of Winter 12x12 Diecut sheet. For the wood panels I have used MajaDesign 1905, this sheet is always handy to have.  Lots and Lots of snow tex.


I have added some scallop lace Valentine to the bottom and rose organza trim .  Just to the right of this I used a shabby wooden heart and added some Vax cord, love this cord.


I have used a Noor Design tag die to cut one of the tags and the other tag is cut from the diecut sheet and finished off with a Santa charm, bakers twine and vax cord.  These are popped into a mini paper bag and tucked behind the image.

The snowflakes were created using the Noor Design Icicle Border die and finished with a dashing of snowtex and a Melissa Frances flatbacked pearl to the centres.


The flower arrangement consists of 20mm and  10mm roses, carnation, clusters of white decoration berries, and cones with a dashing of snow tex.

I have added sparkly Greto Garbo lace to the edges of the window doors for that extra touch. 



Sideview.........





For all other details please visit my blog.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. wonderful Christmas inspiration, amazing detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous an amazing card wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to pop in and tell you that I think this is a stunning card! Well done Tracy!! Could you please tell me which die you used for the base? Thanks bunches, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, thank you for your comments. The base was made using a Go Kreate Die.
      X

      Delete