Friday, October 31, 2014

Withering Fairy

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and I too am playing with the new Maja Design A Gift For You papers today... but instead of Christmas I am showing you that you can still use these papers for Halloween! Check out my halloween-y card below using Withering Fairy by Saturated Canary. 


Don't you love those straws aswell? Let me say I always love cool straws but I was a little sceptical to use them on my cards.... but I had to much fun popping them on! They add some really nice dimension in real life :)


Hope you enjoyed my spooky card and hope you are having a happy Halloween!




5 comments:

  1. Delightfully spooky. That is one really cute image & a wonderful Halloween card!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo prachtig! Echt schitterend!
    Groetjes Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice; 100% cool Halloween:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card the colouring is amazing loved the spooky theme. Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete