Sunday, January 19, 2014

Little Cute Tilda

Hi everyone! Tinchy here..
This week's theme at LLC is ''season of choice'' and my choice is Spring..
This is the time for lots of Birthdays in my family..
My niece is the first.. She's soon turning 3 and I've decided to make her a gift bag..
I won't give her this one cos' I've realized it's too small but I'm gonna make something pretty similar..


When  I hear the word Spring I always think about flowers and butterflies..
That's why I chose to use the Sofiero papers from Maja Design..
I love the whole collection but the ones with flower patterns are my favourites..
I've also used one of the strips cos' those crowns were a perfect match for my image..
The Fimo butterflies are gorgeous, right?


There's another crown here.. This amazing charm.. I have to get more..
I've also used my beloved Shabby Seam Binding and there's a piece of Cheesecloth under the flowers too..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers and I just had to apply some Chunky White Frantage all around it..


Some more WOC flowers and the gorgeous Lace ''Reinette'' and some brand new Shabby Pearl Rose Organza Trim.. Fantastic, isn't it?
I've applied some gesso over the image and I really like the effect it gives.. A nice detail..


Here's another pic of the whole bag..
I really hope you like it..
You can find the complete list of products at the end of this post..
And if there's still something you wanna know feel free to leave me a comment on my blog HERE..

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tinchy


7 comments:

  1. Woooowwwwww..... Ta je pa bozansko lepa!!!!!! Zelo lepo si jo pobarvala!!!! Vedno boljsa postajas!!!! :-) :-) Enostavno nimam besed....
    Lp, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good Tina.... this is breathtaking!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    Hugs
    ♥Diana♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute! :)
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and your colouring in is fantastic. Must get my Tilda stamps out.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete