Thursday, July 25, 2013

Only Two Cherry Tips...

Hey hey hey, it's me Elin again ;)
At the moment I am on vacation, enjoying lazy days with my family and friends up in North Norway and MAN it's good <3

This week we are running with the"Anything goes" theme here at LLC, and it's always a joy to create when this theme comes along. This time I have made a babycard with Pion Design's latest collection Vintage Garden:
My card is as always made on a paperbag, and the top is punched with a lovely Martha Stewart punch.
My motive is a digi I found on Etsy, and as mentioned I have used Pion's paper this week. They were a bit too sharp in their colour to go with this image, so I have added rather much distress ink and gesso.
I have made a frame around my motive with a spellbinder die, and I found it really amusing to use something a bit different than a baby picture as main motive for a baby card.
And this English sentiment, which I had never heard before, is so adorable <3
All the lovely laces are from the LLC store, as are the cute hortensias from Kort&Godt. I have even let the cheesecloth come back for this card ;) It's been on a holiday here, I have not used it for a while now. 
The text strip I -as always- created on my computer; it says "congratulations on the baptism day".
 The yummy pearls are from Inkido, and I still adore the rhinestones lace.
I have added a shabby seam binding bow and the lovely "Greta Garbo" lace on the top of my card, along with a rose.

Hugs & Kisses
 Elin

8 comments:

  1. So sweet and lovely, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning I love every embellishment and item on this very well thought and and put together card -gorgeous-enjoy your vacation
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!!!! Elin. Have a nice vacation!!!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! love all the roses!!

    Hope you are having a great vacation.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Elin, what a beautiful card/paperbag! As always I must say... Love the Martha Stewart punch and the digi. Where have you bought the post card stamp?

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Evelina,
      Elin halsar och tackar sa mycket. Stampeln ar fran Kort og Godt, den kom ut i fjol. /Sandy

      Delete
    2. Check out Bikuben.com, they got it on atleast two of KOG's sheets: Nr S-177 and M-144 :)

      Delete