Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tilda with her cat


Good morning LLC friends and followers :)  
This is Louise here this saturday morning. Usually saturdays are our lovely Sandys day to inspire you but this week we switched so she will be here tomorrow. 
Our theme this week has been "Animal Antics" and Id like to showcase a card I made featuring my very first Tilda from Magnolia. She was bought about four years ago and isn't she adorable holding that cat? She reminds me of Signe, my oldest daughter as she carries our neighbors poor cat...;) 

I colored her with distressers on 300 g watercolor paper and can you see the new lush Frantage color fragments I used? They are soooo lush and Im so happy to finally have them in my hands ;) 
The frantage embossing powder is the aged rose one and its the first time I used it, loved it! 
In the picture below you get a better idea of what Im talking about, see those little lovely flings? 


Before I leave you Id like to show you some more pictures of my card. As always I have the products I used listed at the end of this posting via Inlinkz. 




Thank you so much for looking, be sure to pop by again tomorrow when Sandy is back to dazzle us all  with her take on this theme. Im soooo exited about next weeks theme...should I spill...should I not...Im really tempted but I guess I will play nice ;) 
Lots of love :) 



3 comments: