Friday, February 22, 2013

Alma´s Gift Box

Hi Everyone, 
Karita here with you, as usually on Fridays :)

So we have "Alma´s Sewing Room" week going on here at the LLC blog 
and finally I got the chance to play with these gorgeous papers :)
I made a little gift box and it was so difficult to choose the right papers. I hope I made the right choice.
I chose the "Purple Room 12x12" and used both size.
Here you can see the beautiful "Measure border" and few buttons painted with white gesso.
And here is my pride and joy, the newly arrived gorgeous glass pebble with a beautiful butterfly underneath it. Sorry about the bad picture; I´ve tried to take several pictures but since we don´t have so much daylight yet, it was a bit difficult to get a decent picture.
More beautiful borders and take a look at those beautiful poppies - I love them :)

Thanks for stopping by :)
I´m wishing you all a lovely weekend :)
Hugs, Karita


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Karita, your box is sooooo beautyful! And the glass pebble is THE Eyecatcher. You played so good with the paper an borders. Wonderful work!
    Hugs
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete