Thursday, January 17, 2013

White Wedding

Hey everyone, Elin here with you today.
Today's post is going to be a bit different to write, since we are learning to use new ways to display Sandy's lovely products: InLinkz! That means that you will find my use of supplies at the bottom of this post ;)

It's monochromatic week and I have once again gone all white! It must be the winter weather here, -30 c last night and it's SO pretty... The snow crackles under my shoes and it's sparkling all over the place, both on the ground and in the sky. And despite the cold, people are getting married!
So I have made a wedding card in white, using this template to fold it.
Here it is:

I have used white bazzill to fold the card, then added some Maja Design papers from the Vintage Basic Collection: 1899 and 1903. Cheese Cloth has of course been included, and I've used Organza Ribbon to keep the card closed. Instead of flowers, I've used Organza Rose Trim which I have cut into single roses. A cute Love Charm found its way to the front too :)

 I've used Lace "Jolie" both on the inside and the outside of the card. The card contains two tags on the inside, but I have removed one of them since it contained a picture of the happy couple.
I have used some pearls from Melissa Franches too, and some white cardboard.

 And now for some details:


Thank you for stopping by today, and don`t miss out on tomorrow's project from Karita.
Hugs and Kisses
Elin

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! So beautiful!! I love vintage and shabby, and that is what this card feels like to me. (Not sure if that was your goal).

    Your talent and creativity shine! Thank you for sharing

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the punched borders and the soft colors. So romantic!

    Hugs, Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this over at Elin's and it's simply amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card, Elin! It has all "the little extra" to make it special! (you know what I mean- even in bad english...lol) I love it, thats what I mean! So delicate! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete