Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jingle Jangle Tilda

Hi everyone, Becky here, hope you're having a lovely weekend, it's my turn to bring you some Inkido inspiration.


I've used Forever Santa 6x6 No.1, and slightly distressed the edges. 


I've used pearl centers, a berries pincream chrysanthemumscream rolled roses and some gold jingle bells. I've also added some Snowtex, I love that stuff.


The pearls in the corner are Melissa Frances Pearls. I've used brown organza roses trim with milk tulle.


Hugs,

Becky x


7 comments:

  1. Hvor sødt, og den lille flæse af tyl under blomsterne, er kær og ny. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful christmas card.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabbie card, just loving the lush flowers and embellies
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, this is fabulous! I am loving all your lovely details! judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow - so beautiful! gorgeous gorgeous card hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete